Advice For Parents During Remote Learning
- Remember to look after your well-being and to take regular breaks during the day, get fresh air, talk and laugh with your children.
- Eat a healthy breakfast and lunch, and have snacks and water ready to keep everyone hydrated and energised.
- Don’t try to do too much at once - break tasks down into small chunks if needed. Little and often is the key to success.
- Stick to the daily timetable to keep everyone in a routine and give the day structure.
- Create a tidy dedicated work area away from distractions such as the TV.
- If you are struggling or having technological problems please get in touch with your child's teacher using the class email so we can help you.