Class 7 (Y3)
Welcome to our class page! This is where you will find all of the key information that you will need throughout the year.
In Class 7 your teachers are:
Miss Sharp (Class Teacher) and
Mrs Lee (Teaching Assistant).
Important dates and events:
- Reading books are changed as soon as your child has finished reading their book. We encourage your child to read once per day at home.
- Homework and spellings are given on a Friday. Homework will be on IXL and spellings will be on spellingframe or they can use a paper copy to practice at home.
Children have their log-in details in their reading records.
- Spelling tests are every Friday so get that final practise in on a Friday morning!
- Children need to wear a PE kit to school on Tuesdays for their PE lesson.
- Swimming is on Wednesdays. Please bring your swimming shorts/costume and a towel in a bag. Children will arrive back at school for 3.30pm at the latest. Children wear their uniform to go swimming.
Wondering what to read?
Have a look at the best books recommended for Year 3. How many can you read this year?